1. Harleys don't get knocked up.
2. You can ride your Harley any time of the month.
3. Harleys don't have parents.
4. Harley's don't whine unless something is wrong.
5. You can share your Harley with your bros.
6. Harleys don't give a rat's ass how many other Harleys you've had.
7. Your Harley always arrives at places the same time you do.
8. Your Harley doesn't care if you have more than one Harley.
9. Harleys don't give a shit if you look at other Harleys.
10. Harleys don't mind if you buy Harley magazines.
11. You'll never hear "Surprise, you're going to have another Harley, Dear!",
unless you go out an buy one.
12. If your Harley goes flat, you can fix it.
13. If your Harley's too loose, you can tighten it.
14. If your Harley's misaligned, you don't have to discuss politics, feminism, new age religion or
finances with it.
15. You don't have to be jealous of another guy who works on your
16. You can ride your Harley as long as you want and it won't get sore.(But YOU might!)
17. Harleys don't get headaches.
18. Harleys won't insult you if you have a bad ride.
19. Your Harley never wants a night out with the other Harleys.
20. You can ride your Harley the first time you meet it without so much
as buying it a drink.
Big Joe's ol'lady snuck behind him one morning while he was sucking down coffee and whacked him upside the head. "I found
this piece of paper in your pants pocket with the name Marylou written on it", she said, furious. "You had better have an
explaination!" "Calm down, baby," Big Joe replied. "Remember last week when I was at the races? That was the name of the
horse I bet on."
The next morning his ol'lady snuck up behind him again and smacked him on the back side of his head with a
frying pan. "Your fucking horse called last night!"
GO CHECK OUT A REALLY FUNNY BRO!
Got a good joke about a bro down on his luck? A funny true story? Pics of a Bulldog in goggles sittin in a side car? Yer ol' Lady throwin' up her boots? Send em to Spyder and if it makes me fall outta my Web ~LMAO!~ I'll post it here and EVEN GIVE YA A LINK...or a nod...sumthin!